Our Armor Block is fully enclosed for excellent material exclusion.
Armor Block® has a simplified bearing arrangement which allows for more efficient and more accurate rebuilds, while the bearing cavity itself is protected by improved material exclusion due to the enclosed design. Bearing assembly features and benefits include:
- Easier adjusting means easier rebuilding
- Grease only once at initial build and at rebuild times
- Uses (sealed/dual row) tapered roller bearings
- Able to endure rough service environments
- Larger size than standard dump block bearings means longer service life
- The weight is similar to standard dump blocks, providing no or minimal impact on your cost per ton.
- Same-plane and opposite-plane designs for all Columbia dump blocks are available